Zip It in the News
- Who Invented The First Shoe? (And When)Every day, we put on a piece of footwear and get about our house, doing our thing. However, little do we think of why we even wear shoes in the first place and who is the person who created them. Speaking of which, who invented the first show? And when was it invented? The earliest …
- Who Invented the USB (Who Owns the Patent?)When connecting devices to each other, we can always rely on USB cables to get the job done. However, not too many of us actually spend time thinking about the USB itself, such as who invented it. By the way, who invented the USB? USB was invented by Ajay Bhatt 1995, an Intel employee at …
- Who Invented the SawYou may say that our modern world is built on saws. They cut into the wood, metal, and many other materials to build buildings, tools, cars, and things that power our modern society. Saws also come in many types and may be for different use. However, not many think of how saws were invented, specifically, …
– UNCLOGS DRAINS IN SECONDS, Zip It in and Zip it Out 25, Inches Overall
– MADE ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY, NO CHEMICALS REQUIRED
– MADE IN USA – By ORIGINAL INVENTOR –
– FAST AND EASY, NO EXPENSIVE PLUMBER REQUIRED
– WILL NOT GET STUCK OR BREAK OFF IN DRAIN
My name is Gene Luoma, inventor of the ZIP IT Drain cleaning tool with millions sold to date. Inventing and Product development have been my life. I have been creating new products and inventions ever since I can remember growing up on our family farm over 55 years ago. Solving problems and making life simpler with new innovative ideas. There is No Better time than NOW for the inventor.
Businesses increasingly need new ideas for services and products. It’s called Open Innovation. Companies are looking for Ideas from outside sources. Follow my blog where I will show you my “Secret Sauce” on how you can sell your new invention or product for royalties and start earning Mailbox Money!