Zip It in the News
- Who Invented the Original Plastic Drain Stick? (Invention Facts)You may have seen a slew of YouTube videos where individuals use a plastic drain stick to pull out large clogs of hair and all manner unseemly things from their bathtub or sink drains. Now there are several such simple easy to use products on the market but who originally invented it? The original inventor …
- What is a Zip-It Drain Cleaner (How To Use It)Anyone who has ever used a drain has to appreciate a handy, inexpensive tool that will get the contents to drain out of the sink, bath, or shower so you can get on with your life. The Zip-It tool is just such a miracle worker. The Zip It drain cleaner is a 25 inch long …
- Zip It Drain Cleaner® Story (Video)My name is Gene Luoma, I invented the Zip It® years ago to unclog those slow drains FAST and without a plumber. I patented it and was granted a patent (or so I thought) and brought it to market. Fast forward years later and many foreign imports are knocking it off, selling counterfeit Zip Its. …
– UNCLOGS DRAINS IN SECONDS, Zip It in and Zip it Out 25, Inches Overall
– MADE ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY, NO CHEMICALS REQUIRED
– MADE IN USA – By ORIGINAL INVENTOR –
– FAST AND EASY, NO EXPENSIVE PLUMBER REQUIRED
– WILL NOT GET STUCK OR BREAK OFF IN DRAIN
My name is Gene Luoma, inventor of the ZIP IT Drain cleaning tool with millions sold to date. Inventing and Product development have been my life. I have been creating new products and inventions ever since I can remember growing up on our family farm over 55 years ago. Solving problems and making life simpler with new innovative ideas. There is No Better time than NOW for the inventor.
Businesses increasingly need new ideas for services and products. It’s called Open Innovation. Companies are looking for Ideas from outside sources. Follow my blog where I will show you my “Secret Sauce” on how you can sell your new invention or product for royalties and start earning Mailbox Money!